My Cart


Stand Up for The Cure – Paddle to Show Your Support for A Cause!

Posted on November 11 2016

Stand up for the cure miami 2016

Details of the 'Stand up for the Cure' event are officially out! This fun SUP event will kick-off on November 12, 2016, at the Miami Yacht Club.

This SUP event includes races for kids and adults, a yoga presentation, live music, a health expo for breast screening, a silent auction, lunch, and lots more! It is the perfect event for competitive paddlers as well as newbies looking to get into SUP racing and support a great cause.

Stand up for the cure 2016 yoga

stand up for the cure 2016 live music

Stand up for the cure 2016 fun

Aside from the fun racing events and activities, participants also stand a chance to win great prizes in the Opportunity Drawing Ruffle. Attendees can also get themselves screened for a free breast or skin cancer examination with friendly doctors and nurses at the venue.

About Susan G. Komen Foundation:

Stand up for the cure 2016 maui

Susan G. Komen Foundation is the world’s largest nonprofit source of funding for the fight against breast cancer. 75% of the funds raised at every ‘Stand up for the Cure’ event goes to the local affiliates of Susan G. Komen. The remaining 25% of proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen Foundation’s headquarters and is invested in leading-edge, global research for cures.

The foundation has invested more than $2.6 billion in community health reach, research, and programs in almost 30 countries.

stand up for the cure 2016

Stand up for the cure 2016

Stand up for the cure 2016

Each year, a variety of events are held in different places of the US benefitting Susan G. Komen Foundation. The last ‘Stand up for the Cure’ event was held on October 1, 2016 at Ka'anapali Beach in West Maui in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Victory KoreDry has sponsored jerseys for the event.

Stand up for the cure 2016 Maui

Organizers of the event are encouraging paddlers of all skill levels to come along with family, friends, and colleagues to participate in this event and support uninsured local women to receive mammography.

To participate, paddlers are required to register online. Alternatively, those who wish to register on the day of the event need to come on the site before 9am.

For more information, visit

Join our Mailing List

Sign up to receive our occasional newsletter email and get 10% off your first purchase and keep up to date on new products and special sales~

My Cart

Subtotal: $0.00

Your cart is currently empty.



Sold Out